I’ve gotten a lot of people asking for how i made my omni-tool, so here it is, step by step.
1. draw out the patterns and fit them to myself in real life
2. scan the patterns into my computer and make a laser-cut template out of them, send in the template to have them cut
3. unpack my bby. (I s2g it was like Christmas had come early.)
4. Using a heat gun, bend the acrylic into the appropriate shape
5. use acrylic epoxy to attach the pieces and some standard screws for the moving parts
impatiently for 24 hours for it to cure
And there you go! Easy-peasy!